Please Read Carefully!
For your satisfaction, we'd like to make sure our policies are crystal clear.
U.S. shipping (Contiguous 48)
All US UPS orders have tracking & confirmation. When placing your order online you will find shipping options on the next page after you securely enter your billing and shipping address information.
(Our times are estimates starting from the day we ship the order, not the day you place it, but we generally ship within 24 hours from when you've place the order; no weekend shipping.).
We don't require a signature for most orders but if it is shipped UPS (safest, best in our opinion, it is insured and the tracking is reliable) the drivers will sometimes need to get your signature. Bear in mind that a signature will be required on orders $100 & up and those sent to businesses & schools,. and UPS orders in certain cases decided on by UPS.
- Orders Under $75.00 In the 48 contiguous U.S. Sates: You will have the choice of regular USPS mail sent with no tracking (rates automatically calculated on checkout based on weight) or UPS with tracking and insured (rates automatically calculated on checkout based on weight) at a flat rate of $9.95. We really think this is worth it!
- Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam and Saipan: You will be charged what USPS charges us, the rates are automatically calculated on checkout based on the weight of order.
- Free U.S. shipping (Contiguous 48) 2-10 business days.
Free for orders over $75.00 shipped to addresses in the Contiguous 48 states, so sorry, but Hawaii and Alaska aren't included at this time.
(California and west coast orders can get there in a day or two, the east coast can take a little longer.)
- Priority & Next-Day / Second Day: Rush orders will be charged at the going rate (either USPS or UPS) and you will be able to select the expidited shipping options at checkout. Sorry, these are never free :(.
International shipping (Canada, Japan, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Europe)
We ship to Canada, Japan, the UK, Australia, New Zealand and most European countries at the going postal rates via US Postal Services.
We ship USPS International 1st class, Priority, or Express.
When ordering online our system calculates shipping based on the weight of the items you order and the location they are being sent to, plus a small handling fee. You need to enter your ship-to info then click next to see your shipping options and prices.
Please allow up to 48 hours from the time we send your tracking number to you til the tracking system updates and starts tracking your package.
Our Canadian and Overseas friends; We do not guarantee timely arrivals of you orders but we'll get them out within 2 business days when in stock.
- Customs: Once the package gets to your country customs will analyze it, determine if there are duties due* (this is completely out of our hands), then pass it on to you.
- International delivery times can vary greatly!
*Canada and other countries may, and often do, collect duties or tarrifs, there's nothing we can do about this, sorry! Please contact your local post office for more information.
We list the cost of goods enclosed on the forms we attach which then insures the package's full value, so we won't lie about it to be safe.
The return address shows our company name as Artisan Socks
No credit card information appears on the invoices and take your private information seriously!
You can refuse packages. Do remember though, if you refuse a package that you ordered, and we get it back, you will be refunded the product price minus a handling fee and our shipping if we've paid shipping. If we need to pay to get it out of customs, that amount will be subtracted as well.
Please Read Carefully!
Something wrong with your order?
- We check all items in outgoing orders for visible defects and accuracy before being sent out. If you find that we've missed something we will gladly replace the item or refund you on its return.
- If you've received a damaged item, or the wrong item was sent to you, please write us within 7 days of the delivery date and let us know the issue with your order and we will take care of it ASAP . Please write us or call us for instructions.
We would like to do everything that we can to ensure that you are pleased with your purchases.
However, items returned that fall outside our returns policy, or are returned without an #RA number obtained by calling or emailing us will be disposed of, and no credit will be processed. Make sure you call or email for the return address and RA#!! Our phone number is 1.888.34.SOCKS (1.888.347.6257)
- The items must be returned to us within 30 days of the payment date given on your invoice.
- A 15% re-stocking fee may deducted from your credit/refund .
- Once we have received your return package and the contents have been checked in, we refund you the charges owed to you, but your bank may take up to 1 month to show that on your statement.
Items eligible / not eligible for a return:
- For the safety and hygiene of our customers and employees, we cannot accept returns on intimate wear, such as leggings, hosiery and tights that have been removed from their packaging. Items returned in any condition other than that in which it was sent will be disposed of and no credit will be issued.
- Items cannot be returned if they have been actively worn, or washed. Items that have been worn or washed and are returned to us will be disposed of, and no credit will be issued.
- Any items still new in package are eligible for store credit or refund. (15% restocking fee may apply.)
- Items taken out and then put back in their package will not be considered "new in package".
- Returns on non-intimate items that have not been removed from their packages may be returned in exchange for store credit.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
Sizing / Color / Fiber Info
- Please read all sizing information located on each individual sock page before ordering your socks to help ensure accurate fit. See our sock sizing page for more information on sock and item sizing. Sizes; Keep your expectations realistic, if your legs are wide, thin, long or short your results may vary.
- We work very hard to accurately represent the color, sizing & integrity of the items. Colors can be tricky as monitors can vary in tone quite a bit; my navy may look bluer to you, ect.
Some General Ordering Information
Please Read Carefully!
Q. Do you ship overseas?
A. Yes, we ship to Japan, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, many European countries and of course Canada which isn't overseas, just over the border.
Q. Can I use a non-US bank issues Credit card?
A. Only if it is Canadian. All non North American orders MUST BE PAID using Paypal.
Q. OMG! My order didn't go through (my order was declined) but you took my money!! What's going on??
A. We didn't take your money. No need to worry, but since it can be confusing we made a special info page about the online shopping process to explain what's going on here and to let you know what can be done about it.
Q. I chose the cheapest shipping method, and the package never came. Can you do something about that?
A. We're so sorry, and we wish it never happened, but the USPS is the USPS and it is out of our hands once it is in theirs. We strongly hope you'll choose the UPS option.